On this Father’s Day, Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity share feedback on the recent Camp Franciscan from the campers themselves. The 34 campers traveled from 5 states to be with us June 11-14.
What touched your heart during Camp Franciscan?
- Sitting in Saint Francis Chapel and singing Praise and Worship Music
- All the Sisters hanging out with the campers
- All the Sisters that I got to meet and their stories
- The special breakfast for the campers
- All the Sisters and Fathers
- How the Sisters were so happy we sang for them
- Adoration- I felt the closest I ever have before to Jesus and Mary
What part of the camp did you find the most helpful?
- Talking to the Sisters in the cafeteria was pretty great!
- Melissa and Katie’s talks
- The name tag size schedules
- Alpha Youth videos were amazing; there were some deep conversations.
- Living rosary
- Visitingwith the Novices and Hilda
- The groups helped me make friends easier
- I really love being able to have Mass daily
- Sisters’ dedication and love
The Lord bless you and all of our families! Are you interested in a summer discernment option with us? Call or text Sister Julie Ann at 920-323-9632.