It’s still possible to register for a Zoom, silent, guided retreat on the theme of the Holy Spirit June 19-22, 2020. It is open to women and men. It’s meant for all who desire to grow in their relationship to the Holy Spirit while navigating your own life at this moment in time. You might be wondering how is this possible using Zoom?
We have attached a Schedule of the retreat for 3-full days (Friday 6:00 pm to Monday 6:30 pm CT): COMMITMENT for the Silent Guided Retreat.docx This is an extended weekend. You would have to take Monday off to really enter into the retreat.
- 6:00 pm CT Friday – ZOOM session to go over the rhythm of the retreat. Followed by an introduction to begin the silent retreat
- 8:30 am CT Saturday, Sunday and Monday – ZOOM – Sr. Jacqueline will give an introduction to your prayer time (30-60 minutes).
Prayer time follows the introduction
- AFTERNOON Saturday, Sunday and Monday – ZOOM you will have a Spiritual Direction at an appointed time with your Spiritual Director. Prayer time follows the spiritual direction session (30-60 minutes).
- 6:00 pm CT Saturday, Sunday we will gather on ZOOM to pray night prayer (10-15 minutes)
- 6:30 pm CT on Monday we will gather to share graces, and to evaluate the retreat
For more details, go to the attachment for the daily schedule.
If you feel this retreat is a good fit for you, please click the link and register for the weekend.
Retreat is open to a limited number of retreatants.
If you have any questions, please call or text Sister Jacqueline at 906-231-6862. Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity are grateful for collaboration with St. Albert the Great Catholic Campus Ministry, Houghton, Michigan.