no images were found
The Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity were invited to be present on April 29, 2009, at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School, DePere, WI for Vocation Day. Here are reasons why this visit was a memorable experience with about 225 students in Kindergarten – Grade 8, as well as Pre-School:
- welcoming, peaceful, clean environment
- respectful, friendly, smiling students and adults
- appreciative and positive principal, faculty, staff and parent volunteers
- student-involved, prayerful, weekly children’s liturgy
- meaningful art in hallways and tastefully decorated classrooms
Students: Take 15 minutes of quiet time to reflect on ‘Who am I to be?’ ‘What am I to do?’
Adults: Take 10 minutes to pray specifically for the students at Our Lady of Lourdes School that they may follow the vocation God wills for each of them.
Any thoughts about this assignment?